Notisbod notis:

Pembelian karya-karya Nurul Syahida kini boleh didapati secara online melalui ejen Mohamed Feroz atau melalui Karangkraf Mall. Setiap pembelian membolehkan anda mendapat tandatangan dan ucapan khas penulis.

Whatsapp/Hubungi: 019-2254910 (Abg Long)
Berikan (nama)(alamat)(nombor telefon)(kuantiti buku)

Friday, July 27, 2012

Of nightmares and dreams...

I have been trying to update my blog sejak minggu lepas. Tapi sepanjang Ramadhan ni memang banyak kerja. Novel masih tak bergerak2 dari the last chapter I wrote. Bukannya apa. The last time I read it I felt like I just wrote 300 pages worth of crap. I can't sell that to people. Nabi tak ajar jual benda tak berkualiti pada orang. Berdosa. Hahahaha. (Alasan baru aku kenapa novel belum siap sangat Islamik, kan?). Tak lama lepas tu aku demam plak. Ni masih lagi dalam keadaan demam, selsema tahap sesak nafas masuk dalam mimpi.

In a topic of dream... bila aku demam, usually I get nightmares. So, last night, aku mimpi aku ada dalam this very white very clean institution ala2 scentific research punya institution and then people kept whispering here and there saying that Baim Wong is dead. Someone told me that a bunch of stars have been rounded up inside an elevator and was shot dead. The last one was a group of stars, Baim Wong, Marshanda, Agnes Monica, SISTAR's Hyo-rin and BoA. They said that Baim and Marshanda was already shot.

I went, "Maksud kau, Baim Wong dah tak ada lagi?"
She went, "Yeah."

And somehow I felt extremely forlorn at the thought that he is gone.
So I went there and saw a miserable looking Yoo Jae-suk (yes, you already know that in dreams, nothing makes sense). And he came towards me, saying in Korean (and somehow I understand) that he was asked to choose to shoot a star. It was "Shoot a star, or we'll shoot them all." I asked him who did he shot? He pointed at a dead Hyo-rin. He said he had no choice but to do it. I asked him how many celebrities had been killed. He said "More than 500".

And then another elevator door opens, and I saw Adibah Noor and her minions in white mask. She looked at me and went, "Jangan masuk campur atau awaklah yang kena lepas ni."...............................

..........................................................Aaaanyways.
(I actually understand the root of this dream. I have spent so many hours writing articles and news about Korean stars and translating a lot of Indonesian sinetron lately. Dun ask me about the Adibah Noor part, I seriously don't know.)

Actually, kalau ikut tradisi, biasanya dalam bulan Ramadhan aku akan update blog setiap hari. I have been doing that since 2004 in my old blog. Tapi tataulah kenapa tahun ni aku busy sangat sampai tak sempat nak buat semua tu. Lagipun hidup aku asik dipenuhi dengan menaip, I just can't bear do it for free. Haha.

I will try update more. But for now...

1. Aku dah beli baju raya. Sehelai beli online, lagi dua helai beli kat Alam Sentral. Masalah utama raya dah selesai (I'm seriously against shopping during Ramadhan)
2. Aku mungkin tak ada kasut raya. Atau mungkin takde kasut langsung. Ini disebabkan aku memang selalu beli dua pasang kasut dan pakai sampai haus atau koyak, baru beli baru. So kasut aku dah haus tapi aku tak jumpa keinginan nak beli kasut. I hate shoes. The world will be better off with everybody berkaki ayam ke mana2.
3. Impian sejak dua tahun lepas untuk buat kad raya eksklusif ditangguhkan sekali lagi. Buat kad, mahal. Setem hantar kad, mahal. Tahap peduli manusia terhadap kad raya, zero. Just bayangkan gini je. If aku ada kad raya eksklusif, it will look like the cover of AKN. Imagine some witty speech inside it and a chibi drawing. There. Now you will have my kad raya in your head.
4. Aku hanya akan buat popia horlicks raya ni. Masih belum beli oven baru.
5. Keputusan kes mahkamah kitorang akan keluar 31 Julai ni. Harap korang dapat doakan kejayaan kitorang dalam kes ni supaya aku boleh menarik nafas lega dan do other things that I have been postponing because of it - like migrating or opening  a bookstore or accepting a proposal and getting married. (The latter, I guess might have been withdrawn. Time and tide waits for no man, aye?)

Anyways, it is never too late to wish everybody a Sweet Holy Ramadhan. Semoga semua charitable deeds bulan ni akan menular ke bulan2 yang lain juga.

NEXT ENTRY: Kenangan puasa... Isn't that too cliché? Oh well, I love reminiscing anyways... (anyways, I have to stop using the word cliché. Last month, I saw a televised interview where a drama director used that word, and I now realised that, "Gracious! Saying cliché is now too cliché."

No comments: