Notisbod notis:

Pembelian karya-karya Nurul Syahida kini boleh didapati secara online melalui ejen Mohamed Feroz atau melalui Karangkraf Mall. Setiap pembelian membolehkan anda mendapat tandatangan dan ucapan khas penulis.

Whatsapp/Hubungi: 019-2254910 (Abg Long)
Berikan (nama)(alamat)(nombor telefon)(kuantiti buku)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Git it?

When things are going too fast and overwhelming, my head just shuts down.

And that is why people like me have sanctuaries.

Or probably an asylum.

I have struggled throughout this year to where I am today - at peace and enjoying every second of my being.

Of AKN's success (not as a bestseller, but as something I create for my own satisfaction)

Of my weight (65 to 56... hell yeah. Okay, so I targeted 50, but hell, only makanan dewan makan SMKAKS can turn my weight to that!)

Of founding old buddies (spending more time with Dinie kinda help me go through all kinds of crap around me)

What I am trying to say right now is...

In the words of Chris Rock... Next year, I'm gonna git some!

No comments: